Earn a certificate in Beverage Management Services
What you'll learn
You'll learn the ins and outs of the tourism industry, including how to best meet guests' needs at hotels, how to manage venues, and best practices for catering.
- TESM-G100 Introduction to the Tourism Industry
- TESM-H105 Lodging Management and Operations
- TESM-H205 Managing and Operating Facilities
- TESM-H305 Food and Beverage Operations
- TESM-C387 Industry Internship
- TESM-H191 Sanitation and Health in Food Service, Lodging, and Tourism
- TESM-H318 Beer, Wine, and Spirits Management
- TESM-H371 Convention Sales and Service
The Hospitality Management minor is open to all IUPUI students pursuing a bachelor's degree, except students pursuing the Tourism, Conventions and Event Management bachelor's degree.
A grade of C or better in all courses and a minimum 2.0 overall GPA is required.