Careers in healthcare are as diverse and individualized as those who are in them. Our Master of Health Sciences allows you to tailor the program to meet your individual needs and to help you achieve your healthcare career goals.
A masters designed to meet your education and health career goals
10:1Student to Faculty Ratio
36%INCREASE IN JOB OPPORTUNITIES THRU 2022 ACCORDING TO U.S. BUREAU OF LABOR STATISTICS
Indianapolis is your educational playground
As a student, you would be within walking distance of four of Indiana’s leading hospitals, have access to over 400 community and clinical partnerships, and would benefit from existing collaborations of Health Sciences faculty locally, state-wide, and nationally.
What you’ll learn
The Master of Science in Health Sciences is a 36 hour,
Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Understand research methods used to advance health sciences.
- Describe theories of health promotion and disease prevention.
- Critically evaluate research in rehabilitation.
- Access systematic reviews and meta-analysis databases.
- Engage in substantive research in health and rehabilitation.
- Be employed upon graduation, or accepted into post-graduate educational programs.
- Rehabilitation Theories and Applications
- Theories of Health Promotion/Disease Prevention
- Rehabilitation Services in Healthcare Systems and Delivery
- Design and Analysis of Rehabilitation Research
- Research Practicum
- Internship in Health Sciences
- Special Topics in Health Sciences
Cost and finances
The value of a Master of Science in Health Sciences at IUPUI is unmatched in Indiana.
- Indiana Resident: $412.00 per credit hour
- Non-resident: $618.00 per credit hour
Check out IUPUI's cost calculator to see tuition, fees, and other expenses: https://moneysmarts.iu.edu/calculate-costs/index.html