Second Round Application Process
- To be eligible for the second round application process, you must have unsuccessfully participated in the Computer Match Process. If you did not receive a match on Appointment Day April 8, 2018, follow these instructions.
- Check the Dietetic Internship Admission Criteria. If you do not meet the necessary criteria, do not contact us. If you are missing GRE scores but otherwise meet our admission criteria and are willing to sit for the GRE and accept a provisional appointment contingent on GRE scores, please contact us.
- Review the Internship Fee Schedule. Make sure that you can afford our tuition.
- Release your DICAS materials to the Indiana University School of Health & Human Sciences Dietetic Internship Program.
- After completing steps 1-3, please email a brief description of your DICAS application including your GPA, GRE scores and brief work history to Dr. Jacquelynn O’Palka at email@example.com.
We will accept and begin screening second round applications on Thursday, April 12, 2018, at 11:00 A.M. EDT. We will contact you by email or by telephone if we need additional information. Invitations to join the internship class will be issued on Thursday, April 12, 2018, starting at 11:00 A.M. EDT by either email or telephone call. We will appoint a limited number of alternates. At the conclusion of the process, we will notify all unsuccessful applicants that the internship class is complete. All unsuccessful second round applications will be destroyed at the conclusion of the process.