To be eligible to apply for the Master of Health Sciences you need to meet the following requirements:
- Applicants should have a bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university.
- Cumulative undergraduate GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale. We calculate cumulative GPA on courses with grades that are recorded on official university/college transcripts.
- You must have taken at least one undergraduate statistics or research methods course with a grade of B or better.
- You will submit three letters of recommendations from those familiar with your academic and professional experiences.
- You will provide a personal statement (300 to 500 words) of academic and professional goals and/or reasons for your interest in obtaining a position in the healthcare industry
- If applicable, a TOEFL score of
- Paper-based test: 500 or higher
- Computer-based test: 213 or higher
- Internet-based test: 79 or higher
- You will participate in an admission interview
All application materials are due by March 30th for admission in the Fall Semester.