To be eligible to apply for the Post-Professional Doctor of Occupational Therapy program you need to meet all the following requirements:
master’sdegree from any academic field (not exclusively in Occupational Therapy)
- Minimum Cumulative graduate GPA of 3.2/4.0 scale
- Current License as an OT, or eligible for licensure
- Current AOTA & state OT organization membership
- Official transcript of completed Master’s degree
- Curriculum Vitae or Professional Resume
- Personal statement of professional and educational goals for pursuing a post-professional doctoral degree
- Three professional references
- A written abstract proposed for capstone project describing the OT practice area, topic to explore and the design of the proposed capstone study.
- Phone Interview
Applications for the program are now open and are due no later than July 15th, 2019, for consideration for the cohort beginning in August 2019.