Academic advisors are the best resource to guide you toward earning a degree in the School of Health & Human Sciences. They are here to assist you with:
- Making progress toward degree completion.
- Scheduling classes.
- Navigating school and university resources.
- Understanding policies and procedures.
- Making connections with faculty and staff.
- Finding opportunities for co-curriculum learning including student involvement, volunteering, and more.
- Understanding how to use university academic and career planning tools.