Indiana University’s Dietetic Internship–Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics (DI–MS) leverages the power of an IU degree backed by 100-plus years of dietetic internship training and more than 50 years of graduate education.
Our ACEND® accredited Dietetic Internship prepares you to become a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist (RDN). You’ll graduate equipped to make a difference in people’s lives and become a leader in the nutrition and dietetic profession.
Studying full time in Indianapolis for two years puts you in the heart of the state’s leading health- and medical-care facilities. You’ll benefit from:
- Strong preparation in medical nutrition therapy, food systems, foodservice, and management
- 1,184 hours of supervised practice experience in a wide variety of dietetic practice areas
- Tertiary care, medical nutrition therapy practice for adults and pediatrics
- Self-selected 4-week capstone experience
- Advanced education (30 credit hours of graduate academic coursework) to promote professional growth