International Students

Transcript evaluation

Applicants who complete coursework outside of the United States must have their official foreign transcripts evaluated and translated by an approved independent educational evaluating service based in the United States at their own expense. The evaluation should establish a degree equivalent and course-by-course equivalent for all foreign coursework. The Nutrition and Dietetics department will accept transcript evaluations from all of the services approved by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics.

Approved evaluation services