- Review the Application Process for International Students on the Office of International Affairs website.
- Fulfill all application requirements for the Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics.
- You must meet the minimum requirement for the TOEFL iBT score of 79 or above or a score of 500 or above on the TOEFL PBT.
- To learn more about English proficiency for admissions visit the Office of International Affairs.
- In addition to the program requirements, international applicants must meet additional requirements as determined by the IUPUI Office of International Affairs.
Application requirements for international students
Applicants who complete coursework outside of the United States must have their official foreign transcripts evaluated and translated by an approved independent educational evaluating service based in the United States at their own expense. The evaluation should establish a degree equivalent and course-by-course equivalent for all foreign coursework. The Nutrition and Dietetics department will accept transcript evaluations from all of the services approved by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics.
Approved evaluation services
- Academic and Professional International Evaluation, Inc. (APIE)
PO Box 5787
Los Alamitos, CA 90721-5787
- Academic Credentials Evaluation Institute, Inc. (ACEI)
PO Box 6908
Beverly Hills, CA 90212
Phone: 310-275-3530 or 800-234-1597
- American Education Research Corporation, Inc. (AERC)
PO Box 996
West Covina, CA 91793-0996
- Bruscan Educational Information Services
3317 Finley Road, Suite 214
Irving, TX 75062
- Center for Educational Documentation, Inc. (CED)
PO Box 170116
Boston, MA 02117
- Educational Perspectives (EP)
P.O. Box A3462
Chicago, IL 60690-0353
- Foundation for International Services, Inc. (FIS)
505 Fifth Avenue South, Suite 101
Edmonds, WA 98020
- Globe Language Services, Inc.
305 Broadway, Suite 401
New York, NY 10007
- International Education Research Foundation (IERF)
Credentials Evaluation Services, Inc.
PO Box 3665
Culver City, CA 90231
- Josef Silny & Associates
International Education Consultants
7101 SW 102nd Avenue
Miami, FL 33173
- SpanTran: The Evaluation Company
2400 Augusta Drive, Suite 451
Houston, TX 77057
- World Education Services, Inc. (WES)
Bowling Green Station
PO Box 5087
New York, NY 10274-8057
- WES Branch Offices:
San Francisco: 415-677-9378
Washington DC: 202-331-2925
- WES Branch Offices: