Indiana University’s Post-professional Doctorate in Nutrition and Dietetics (PPDND) leverages the power of an IU degree backed by more than 50 years of graduate education.
One of the first post-professional doctoral-level degrees specifically designed for Registered Dietitians/Registered Dietitian Nutritionists, the PPDND will advance your education in nutrition and dietetics and prepare you to be an autonomous professional and valued member of a collaborative healthcare team.
With the flexibility to study full- or part-time in Indianapolis, you will be in the heart of the state’s leading health- and medical-care facilities. You’ll benefit from:
- 90 credit hours of graduate academic coursework, including 13 credit hours of electives to customize the degree to fit your professional goals
- Advanced medical nutrition therapy across the lifecycle
- Enhanced education and practice in food systems, foodservice, and management
- Inter-professional coursework and leadership training
- Self-selected translational research project
- Strong scientific foundation allowing you to meet the challenges of a rapidly developing and changing profession