Are you ready to apply?
All items are due by the September 15 deadline.
- Apply to the OTD program using the Indiana University Graduate Centralized Application System (CAS) and submit the $70 application fee.
The program name in IU's CAS is "Occupational Therapy OTD." Using the filters at the top, select IUPUI as the campus, 2022 as the start year, and Indiana University University School of Health & Human Sciences for school.
- Complete the OTCAS Application. Your OTCAS application must be in “Verified” status by the September 15 application deadline.
Initial Program Designation: $145
Each Additional Program: $60
- Shadowing hours are recommended; however, due to the ongoing pandemic, there will be no minimum number of shadowing hours required. Use this observation form to detail any observation hours you'd like to submit with your application. Upload the form to OTCAS by the application deadline.
- Prerequisite Course Completion Form: Download, enter information, save the document, then submit as a document upload in OTCAS.
- If you have not completed your bachelor’s degree you will need to complete a Declaration of Intent to Complete Degree Requirements Form and submit as a document upload in OTCAS.