- Introductory Psychology
- Abnormal Psychology or Psychopathology
- Life Span/Human Development Psychology course must include the study of development from birth to death; more than one course may be required
- Introductory Sociology or Introductory Anthropology
- *Statistics must include a study of descriptive and inferential statistics
- *Human Anatomy one (1) semester with lab, OR Human Anatomy & Physiology I with lab
- *Human Physiology one (1) semester, lab preferred OR Human Anatomy & Physiology II with lab
- Medical Terminology
*courses must be completed not more than 7 years prior to the application deadline.
Read the prerequisite course descriptions to make sure your prerequisites are a suitable match.
Although you can fill in a form while it is displayed within your browser, we strongly recommend that you not do so. You will lose all entered form data if you browse to other web pages in the same browser window that you are using to display the screen fillable form. You run the risk of accidentally deleting all of your entered form data by inadvertently clicking on the “back or “forward” buttons on your browser. Clicking either of these buttons will close the form and delete of all your information.
We recommend that you open the Acrobat Reader program, click on file/open and locate the form saved on your computer hard drive. Then fill out the form in Acrobat Reader independently from your browser or your Internet connection.
Once you have located and downloaded a desired form to your PC, you are now ready to begin filling out the form.
- Online courses are acceptable EXCEPT for science courses with labs.
- Dual credit courses are acceptable if recorded on a college transcript with a grade.
- Courses taken for AP credit will be accepted for prerequisite courses if a score of three or higher is earned. The course must appear on official university transcripts.
- CLEP tests are not accepted.
- Students may retake up to fifteen (15) credit hours of prerequisites. The higher grade will be used to compute prerequisite GPA, but all grades will be used to calculate cumulative GPA.
- Applicants who previous matriculated in any occupational therapy program in the United States are not eligible for admission into the IU Doctor of Occupational Therapy program.