To be eligible to apply for the Dual Doctor of Physical Therapy and Ph.D. degree program you need to meet all the following requirements:
- Must be enrolled in the DPT program as a 1st or 2nd-year student.
- To determine dual-degree eligibility, submit a pre-application (see your PT faculty advisor).
- Apply to the program using the Indiana University Graduate CAS IUPUI Application. Applications are accepted from March 1st to May 1st for admission for the summer or fall.
- The Ph.D. portion of the dual-degree is FULLY FUNDED with a stipend, health insurance, and project funds.
- Students should expect a timeline of 3-5 years post- DPT.