Are you ready to apply?
All items are due by the August 1st deadline.
- Apply to IUPUI using the graduate online application and pay the $70 application fee.
The program name in the Indiana University Graduate CAS application is "Physician Assistant Studies MPAS." Using the filters at the top, select IUPUI as the campus, 2021 as the start year, and Indiana University University School of Health and Human Sciences for school. Once you have filtered with these settings, the PA program should be the third option.
Note: Transcripts should not be uploaded to the IU Graduate CAS Application. Transcripts should only be uploaded to CASPA.
- Complete the CASPA Application. Your CASPA application must be received by the August 1st application deadline.
- Initial Program Designation: $179
- Each Additional Program: $55
- Your personal statement should be submitted in the Personal Statement” section of your CASPA application.
- Written response to supplemental essay prompt in Questions section in CASPA
- Record all patient care and shadowing experiences in the “Experiences” section in CASPA. Other experiences listed in this section will be reviewed, as well.
- Prerequisite Course Completion Form: Download, enter information, save the document, then upload it to the CASPA application.
- If you have not completed your bachelor’s degree you will need to complete a Declaration of Intent to Complete Degree Requirements Form form. Download the form, enter information, save the document, then upload to the CASPA application.