Procedures & Forms

Everything you need

Students work together in University Library.
These procedures and forms will serve you during your time as a student with us. From admission to graduationbelow we have included links to the forms you need.

Admission forms

Declare a major

To declare a major within the School of Health & Human Sciences, you will first need to meet with an SHHS advisor. You can schedule an advisor meeting by emailing 

Declare a certificate or minor

Complete this form to add a certificate or minor to your undergraduate curriculum. This form applies to all students who want to declare a certificate or minor from one of our eight academic departments.

Declaration form

Course permission forms

HPER, HLSC, KINE, NTRD, and TESM courses

Use this permission form for courses labeled HPER, HLSC, KINE, NTRD, and TESM with the exception of internship and college camp courses.

Course permission form

Internship courses

All students completing an internship course must complete a form before registering for an internship course.

Access to internship course information

College camp courses

Apply to college camp for the upcoming summer session.

College camp intent form


Apply for graduation

A form to apply for graduation. Plus, information about IUPUI commencement, the school recognition ceremony, and the annual reception hosted by the school and alumni association to celebrate! 

Graduation information

Honors program

Become an honors student

Advance your educational experience to the next level in the SHHS honors program. 

Honors program admission and requirements

IUPUI policies and procedures

IU Code of Student Rights, Responsibilities, and Conduct

The code outlines your responsibilities as an IUPUI student. 

Learn more about the code