Careers in health care are as diverse and individualized as those who are in them. You can tailor this 36-hour, non-thesis program to meet your individual needs and to help you achieve your health-care career goals in as little as two years.
Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Understand research methods used to advance health sciences.
- Describe theories of health promotion and disease prevention.
- Critically evaluate research in rehabilitation.
- Access systematic reviews and meta-analysis databases.
- Engage in substantive research in health and rehabilitation.
- Be employed upon graduation, or accepted into post-graduate educational programs.
If you are interested in a particular niche, this program will nurture your growth and development within your specific focus. Whether its research, improving patient outcomes, reviewing health disparities, or other health-related concerns, you will benefit from our close-knit community, varied and renowned expert faculty, and attention to your success.