Indiana University’s Master of Science plus Dietetic Internship (M.S.+D.I.) leverages the power of an IU degree backed by 100-plus years of dietetic internship training and more than 50 years of graduate education.
Our program prepares you to become a registered dietitian nutritionist (RDN). You’ll graduate equipped to make a difference in people’s lives and become a leader in the nutrition and dietetic profession.
Studying full time in Indianapolis for two years puts you in the heart of the state’s leading health and medical care facilities. You’ll benefit from:
- Strong preparation in medical nutrition therapy, food systems, foodservice, and management
- Supervised practice experiences in a wide variety of dietetic practice areas
- Tertiary care, medical nutrition therapy practice for adults and pediatrics
- Self-selected four-week capstone experience
- Earning a master's degree, qualifying you to take the registration exam
The Master of Science in Nutrition and Dietetics + Dietetic Internship (M.S. + D.I) at the IU School of Health & Human Sciences is fully accredited by the Accreditation Council for Education in Nutrition and Dietetics (ACEND) of the Academy of Nutrition & Dietetics.